The Downtown Investment Authority Wednesday approved two downtown development proposals — the renovation of the old Jones Brothers Furniture building and the Jacksonville University film school’s move to WJCT Studios. The Jones building project stirred up the most debate.
- Tax Change Delivers A Blow To Professional Sports
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg Responds To Cambridge Analytica Scandal
- Sen. Richard Blumenthal Weighs In On How Congress Could Regulate Facebook
- Federal Judge Expected To Rule In Kansas Voter Registration Lawsuit This Fall
- Encore: A Son On The Lessons He Learned From His Cabdriver Dad
- 1 Man Injured As Authorities In Austin Respond To Another Reported Explosion
- What Did Cambridge Analytica Do During The 2016 Election?
- Mexico And The #MeToo Movement
- Austin Suspect Dies In Explosion, Police Say
- Bombing Suspect's Death 'An Absolute Relief,' Austin Mayor Says
- Facebook Suspends Cambridge Analytica But Privacy Feature Questions Mount
- Suspect In Austin Bombings Kills Himself, Police In Texas Say
- As Police Move In, Austin Bombing Suspect Kills Himself
- Migrants Captured In Libya Say They End Up Sold As Slaves