Crime in the Jacksonville area has seen a drop, but still trends higher than statewide numbers, according to the 2017 Uniform Crime Report which was released Tuesday.
- 'Washington Post' Reporter Discusses FBI Informant Who Met With Trump Campaign
- 'Get Something That No One Else Has Gotten', Says Photographer Mark Seliger
- Step Aboard A Passenger Train In Saudi Arabia
- Richard Goodwin, Who Wrote Johnson's 'Great Society' Speech Dies At 86
- What The Inside Of One Of China's Re-Education Camps Looks Like
- What Makes A Jazz Standard?
- Luci Baines Johnson Receives Honorary Nursing Degree From Georgetown University
- Residents Of Lake Worth, Fla., Are Warned About Zombies
- Secretary Of State Pompeo Lays Out List Of Demands For Iran
- Royal Wedding Reception Featured Beer Pong
- Scientific Studies Confirm A Spike In Black Lung Disease
- Hey, Salad Lovers: It's OK To Eat Romaine Lettuce Again
- DOJ To Expand Internal Russia Inquiry After Trump Meeting
- Pompeo Threatens 'Strongest Sanctions In History' Against Iran