Jacksonville-based Web.com has announced a deal to be acquired by an affiliate of Siris Capital Group, LLC for approximately $2 billion.
- Census Overseers Seeded DOJ's Request To Add Citizenship Question, Memo Shows
- Charles Krauthammer, Pulitzer-Winning Columnist, Dies Of Cancer
- Prisoners In Illinois Ask Governor For Help Getting Their Debate Team Back
- How Relevant Is The Dow Jones As A Measure Of The Economy?
- Us, Today Explores Intersection of Progressive Rock, Electric Jazz on 'Computant'
- Military Asked To Provide 20,000 Beds For Detained Immigrant Children
- Trump's Executive Order To End Family Separation Hasn't Quieted Protesters
- Conservative Columnist Charles Krauthammer Dies At 68
- EU Begins Tariffs On U.S. Goods
- Phillie Phanatic Injures Fan With Hot Dog
- Supreme Court Rules That Online Sellers May Collect State Sales Taxes On Purchases
- Aung San Suu Kyi Faces Mounting Criticism Abroad Over Rohingya Crisis
- Trump Alters Policy: Families Crossing Border Illegally Won't Be Separated
- New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern Becomes A New Mom