A lawyer and resident of Jacksonville’s Northside is asking a Duval County judge for emergency relief in her lawsuit against Florida Governor Rick Scott and newly-minted District 10 Councilman Terrance Freeman.
- Asian-Americans Facing Staggering Levels Of Income Inequality In The U.S.
- A Look At Immigration From A Virginia Town With A Fast-Growing Hispanic Population
- Finns React To Historic U.S.-Russia Summit
- How The Trump-Putin Summit Is Being Received In Russia
- Fatal Police Shooting In Chicago Highlights Tense Relationship In The City
- Putin Invites Trump To Help End Syrian War As Russia Bombs Civilian Targets
- Former Head Of CIA's Russia Operations Reacts To Helsinki Summit
- Trump, Putin Discuss Charges Of Russian Interference In 2016 U.S. Election
- Trump, Putin Lead Press Conference After 2-Hour Meeting
- Latest On Helsinki Summit Between Trump And Putin
- Trump, Putin Meet For 2 Hours In Helsinki
- Former Defense Secretary Hagel On Helsinki Meeting
- Trump-Putin Meeting Underway In Helsinki
- Former Presidential Adviser Adelman On What's On The Table In Helsinki